Favorites (in no particular order): Yamapi, Yokoyama Yu, Kato Shigeaki, Jaejoong, Junsu, Siwon, Heechul, 2pm Jun K, Eric Mun, Minwoo, Nishikido Ryo, Maruayama Ryuhei, Yasuda Shota, EXO (my bias changes so often so let's just say I like them all)
Favorite JE groups (in order): Kanjani8, Arashi,Tokio
Favorite K-pop groups: Shinhwa, EXO, B1A4, 2PM, SHINee
I ship: ChuckxBlair, Ryopi, Subussan, SubaruxMaru, NishiKato (sometimes), ShigexChangmin, SookiexEric,
My user name used to be mcchica. My journal is mostly about my random fangirling of Johnny's Entertainment (mostly Kanjani8 and Arashi), K-Pop, Japanese and Korean dramas, my married life, pictures of hot guys, my dreams, and other random things. This journal is friends only. My friending policy is pretty open, but I will not friend back anyone under who is under 18. I usually friend back, but I will NOT friend empty journals unless I know you in RL. I also will NOT friend you if your journal is totally f-locked and you don't even have an intro post. All my user pics are by me unless otherwise noted.
My beliefs (because I think they should be front and center and not hidden in an old post):
1. I believe in one God. I believe that God created heaven, earth, the whole universe and everything in it.
2. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that he was dead and rose again. I believe that he lives now and will come back one day.
3. I believe that God loves all people, not just white people, not just black people, not just the republicans, not just democrats, not just the rich, and not just the straight. He loves ALL people, even those the we deem to be unworthy of love. He is the ultimate EEO policy.
4. I believe that no one is perfect and we have no right to truly judge others. In the words of Tupac, only God can judge me.
5. I believe that hating someone just because of what they are is stupid. I know we all have our prejudices and have probably laughed at a racist joke or two (myself included), but the deep hatred of someone because of race, ethnicity, religion, socioeconomic stauts, sexual preference, height, age, etc is dumb. It's just dumb and it's not Biblical no matter what people say.
6. I believe it's ok to question what you believe sometimes and it's ok for others not to believe what you believe.
|profile // link // link|
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.